[AusNOG] Domain transfer from Enetica

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Sat Mar 25 16:06:37 EST 2017

On 3/25/2017 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Wondering if anyone has experienced this before. I'm trying to initiate a domain transfer away from Enetica to Netregistry. Because the domain has it's DNS servers with Enetica and they are completely down, I can't get the confirmation email to initiate the transfer. Netregistry say without the confirmation, they can't do anything.
>
> Has anyone experienced this sort of thing before? Is there a work around to do a manual transfer?
This certainly can be done, well the approval without the transfer
request email anyway, as registrars have done it in the past when moving
registrations from one to another.
It just needs to be approved by AuDA and Ausregistry.
Given the circumstances it wouldn't be that hard to organise.
Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager