[AusNOG] NBN doing site surveys in OptiComm lit up areas

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Tue Mar 21 12:05:42 EST 2017

Totally agree, but.....

NBN = no logical approach

Regards
Paul

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of David Vidos - NOVA iT GROUP
Sent: Tuesday, 21 March 2017 12:01 PM
To: ausnog at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: Re: [AusNOG] NBN doing site surveys in OptiComm lit up areas

But there are so many locations that have NO fibre coverage, they should work on that.
I guess it is easier to roll over someone else so they can boost their rollout numbers quickly.

We have a client in a new estate in Somerton, VIC which had no services for over a year and had to run their business over 4G. (They are in the NBN area and should have NBN)
Another large company moved into the business park (ARB) and must have kicked up a stink so now Telstra have rolled out copper.

Just crazy.

Regards,

David Vidos
NOVA iT GROUP