[AusNOG] Earthing problems and switching infrastructure.

Chris Hurley chris at minopher.net.au
Mon Mar 20 19:14:28 EST 2017

I would get it tracked down by suitable people, it¹s one of those things 90%
of time not a biggie but you don¹t want that 3am call out and then trying to
find a floating earth or an earth leakage fault. And it will be in the
middle of a down pour increasing the problem.

Regards,

Chris Hurley BE (Elec)
Signal Manager

Dragon Rail Pty Ltd     Phone: 1300 730 531
74 Allanfield Crescent
Boronia,  3155 Victoria
Australia