[AusNOG] NBN VDSL Speeds | Line Sync | Determining Max Throughput

Damian Ivereigh damo at launtel.net.au
Wed Mar 15 10:58:43 EST 2017

One point that I am not sure has been made is that most providers will
allow you to order a 100/40 service, see what you get and then downgrade
to a plan that matches with no penalty (regardless of any contract).
Indeed I think they may be required to do this by the ACMA/ACCC. So I
would talk to the sales reps about this (get any commitment regarding
downgrade in writing) and then go for a 100/40!

Damian

Launtel - We're at your call
Tel: 1800LAUNTEL (1800528683)
Mob: 0418217582