[AusNOG] PIPE/TPG/Tronic Melbourne Fibre Outages 15/03/2017 04:00-05:30

Sam McLeod samm at infoxchange.org
Wed Mar 15 05:28:49 EST 2017

FYI - we've been experienced at least three 2-5minute outages across all our PIPE/TPG/Tronic fibre services at sites both in the Port Melbourne and Richmond North areas from approximately 4AM Melbourne time.

We have seen similar outages around this time in the past however this time the upstream ISP routes and flapping several times rather than a sustained outage.

We have logged a ticket with Tronic who wholesales PIPE/TPG and I'll will provide an update if available.

Would be interested to know if others have experienced issues this morning / over night as well.

Thank you,

--
Sam