[AusNOG] Telstra EA Service issues - Melbourne M1

David Allen david at virtutel.com.au
Tue Mar 7 16:44:46 EST 2017

Hi,

Yes one of our Agg Ports is down at the Moment as well. 3 of our Other ones
are fine though, so I can confirm there is an issue.

Kind regards,

*David Allen* *| Managing Director*

P: 1300 655 132 or +61 3 9999 8800 *F:* +61 3 9999 8899

E: *david at virtutel.com.au <david at virtutel.com.au>* *W:* www.virtutel.com.au