[AusNOG] AAPT IPLine recommendations - maybe OT?

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Mon Mar 6 12:46:07 EST 2017

Hi Noggers,

Please excuse the maybe OT request...Please reply offlist to avoid gumming up the list...

Have a customer with AAPT IP Line ADSL2 connection, their <ISP> recommended a crappy TP-Link, which I refuse to sell..

So spoke to <ISP> for alternatives, who were about as helpful as a broken fridge in a heatwave...

So can I please ask humbly for any Noggers who sell/use AApt IPLine ADSL2+ to please recommend a suitable mid-range Modem/Router for the service, as we got them a pretty generic mid-range Linksys and it doesn't work..

Thanks,
Mark Currie