[AusNOG] Looking for a new NTU supplier / product

Glyn Worthington glyn.w at fourgtelecom.com.au
Fri Mar 3 10:30:04 EST 2017

Hi Ausnog,

Great community you have here.

I work for a local ISP and we are looking for a new NTU supplier (open to any brand / model).

We are looking for a cost effective solution.

Google is not really bringing up many places to buy from.

We currently use Telco Systems T-Marc models.

Thanks for your help in advance.

[New Logo]
Glyn Worthington / CTO
glyn.w at fourgtelecom.com.au<mailto:glyn.w at fourgtelecom.com.au>
Four G Telecom
Sales: 03 9993 0435
Support: 03 9993 0434
600 Lorimer St.Port Melbourne
www.fourgtelecom.com.au<http://www.fourgtelecom.com.au/>
[FGT-CMI 3]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER. This email (including any attachment to it) is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email (including any attachment to it) from your computer system. You should also not disseminate or copy the email. We do not assure the security of information electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any statement contained herein is not to be construed as an offer to enter into any contractual obligation nor an acceptance of any offer.