[AusNOG] Is there such thing as peering with Telstra in Australia

Paul Holmanskikh ausnog at pkholm.com
Thu Mar 2 20:47:25 EST 2017

Hi,

It is exactly what I'm trying to achieve by peering.  My customers
(mostly hosting) will get better connectivity to Telstra's customers
(mostly mom&dads). Win/win. But I guess Telstra will loose some money it
can potentially charge from my transit ISP-s. We peer with many context
provides to provide better service for my customers (and save money on
transit). Same win/win.

---
NEXON - I.T. FOR THE DYNAMIC BUSINESS
Paul Holmanskikh