[AusNOG] Graylog router messages

Steve Hille steve at kararconsulting.com
Wed Mar 1 16:25:48 EST 2017

Thanks all for your comments so far.

Yes so I'm using logging host x.x.x.x

I've set it up so far to send warnings using "logging trap warnings"

I just set one of the routers up with logging trap debug to see if I can get something but nothing yet. Most of these routers are Cisco 800's running 3G, I tried setting the logging source interface to be the cellular interface on one of my routers but still nothing coming in yet.

The whole network runs off a particular NTP source, which the Graylog server also runs off and can be seen below:
[cid:image001.png at 01D2928F.5499A620]

Any other ideas?

Cheers,

Steve