[AusNOG] Government intends to pass TSSR this parliament

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:44:40 EST 2017

I concur.

Providing an alternative solution is only useful if there is actually a
valid alternative.

If there is not, you're best to just say it. If an idea is stupid, state
not only that it is so, but state why. And don't sugar coat it either,
sugar coating just gives wriggle room to someone trying to justify their
own stupidity.

Rip that bandaid off.