[AusNOG] Government intends to pass TSSR this parliament

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 21:37:58 EST 2017

What I'm saying is there was the social contract, then the internet came
along, then the social contract was extended to encompass the internet. I
don't mean to offend when I say this is inevitable, but I think it's
counter productive to argue all regulation is evil, and the right to
privacy trumps all other rights. Accepting that, we can have a public
debate about the necessary checks and balances.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins