[AusNOG] SD-555821 RE: PIPE Data Centre Access

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Fri Jun 2 09:15:36 EST 2017

Hello Marissa,

Both of these phone numbers were broken for the Site Access option last night, when we finally got hold of someone we had then test and they confirmed it wasn't working.

Access was gained again by choosing another option and they called through to the NOC.

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au