[AusNOG] MegaIX Sydney is down?

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Jun 1 10:19:13 EST 2017

_can not relay on theses guys any more.

_I think that's a bit harsh.  Everyone has problems from time to time
and unlike a lot of others we saw a quick post from a megaport rep.
I better stratigy rather then relying on anyone is to have good diversity.

Just my 2c
Matt.

I thiOn 1/6/17 10:11 am, Paul Holmanskikh wrote:
> Yep.  All our Megaport's VXS in Sydney flapped twice today.
>
> Same story as 2 weeks ago.  It seems Megaport is lost stability, can
> not relay on theses guys any more.
>
> ---
> NEXON - I.T. FOR THE DYNAMIC BUSINESS
> Paul Holmanskikh
> Senior Network Engineer
>
> Disclaimer: The contents of this email represent my own views and not
> necessarily the views of my employer
>

> On 01/06/2017 09:39, James Zhao wrote:
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> Our BGP peerings with MegaIX Sydney primary router and others are
>> keep dropping.
>>
>> Any idea?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> JAMES ZHAO Infrastructure Engineer

/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/