[AusNOG] QinQ on Telstra Wholesale EA Fibre Services

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Thu Jul 13 11:27:33 EST 2017

Hi Matthew, just as an FYI if you weren’t aware, all Telstra EA links must be shaped at both ends, that’s part of the MEF spec and part of the EA and MLL TSIS, otherwise you will only see about 50% of bandwidth, Telstra themselves do nothing except drop packets which don’t stay within the profile speed.

Regards
Paul