[AusNOG] Telstra Air Outage

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Jul 9 05:35:37 EST 2017

Hi all,

The (useless) Filipino call centre at Telstra is trying to tell me that
Telstra Air has been down in the whole of Sydney since June 22.

Given I was using it a few days ago, and last week, and and and.... they
are full of it.

There is nothing on the Service Status page, in Current, past, or scheduled
- that I can see for postcode 2000

They have zero restoration information and will only say that "Someone is
looking into it".

Is someone from Telstra on here who knows the status of Telstra Air, and
can explain what is going on and what the "Something went wrong" page.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve