[AusNOG] Registration for AusNOG 2017 is now open

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Mon Jul 3 09:40:24 EST 2017

After the release of registration on Friday afternoon about 30 tickets were purchased.  At this year’s AusNOG we want to identify first-time attendees so we can say g’day and ensure they have a great experience.  We added a question to capture that info on the registration page but unfortunately it wasn’t on the form on Friday (it was added over the weekend).

If you registered for the event on Friday and it’s your first time at an AusNOG conference can you please reply to me off-list and I’ll add that detail to your registration.

Regards,

David
…

Good morning all,

I’m pleased to announce that registration for AusNOG 2017 is now open.  AusNOG 2017 is being held on 7 & 8 September at the Langham Hotel in Melbourne.  Come and join your colleagues and peers at the annual event for network operators.  We’ve received a record number of presentation submissions this year so we look forward to an amazing programme of local and international speakers.

Tickets are now available via the AusNOG web site at www.ausnog.net<http://www.ausnog.net/>.  The Standard ticket price remains unchanged from the last few years at $550 and includes the 2 days of content, lunches, morning & afternoon teas, and the AusNOG Social being held on the Thursday night.  To help those on a tight budget we’ve made 50 Early Bird tickets available at a $100 discount from the Standard ticket price.

The AusNOG conference has sold out virtually every year it’s been run so please purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.  We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne.

David
On behalf of the AusNOG Organisers