[AusNOG] Borrowed addresses, data retention, court orders etc.

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Wed Jan 25 14:49:42 EST 2017

Ross,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Ross Wheeler <ausnog at rossw.net> wrote:
> If they simply look up the apnic database and issue a "demand" to me, for
> example, I will have absolutely no way to give them the data. While I could
> refer them to my friend, have I got my neck in the noose here too?

Depends on what is in the schedule of the subpoena and not considered
"fishing" but if you can demonstrate that you can't produce the
documents for the reason in your e-mail then it will be accepted, you
also don't have to advise them to contact your friend either.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://cmlh.id.au/contact