[AusNOG] Major packet loss and routing issues with TPG/PIPE

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Tue Jan 24 13:52:21 EST 2017

On 1/24/2017 12:00 PM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> There is a major packet loss and routing issue occurring with TPG/PIPE (and perhaps AAPT)
>              Symptoms are 40-100% which has essentially taken all our applications and services offline on this link.
>
>              We have escalated with PIPE/TPG from levels 1,2 and 3 and they?re denying any outage and stating they can?t detecting any problems and have no alerts which is the usual response for major outages from PIPE/TPG, we?re going to keep pushing them to fix the issue but are left waiting for a response in the mean time.

Don't you have an account manager?

You really should be taking these issues up directly with your account
manager as they are responsible for making sure that you get an
appropriate level of service.

They also should be able to assist you with claims under the service
level agreement as well.

Regards Chad.

--
Chad Kelly