[AusNOG] Anyone know of VPN's being bandwidth managed (throttled)

i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Fri Jan 6 22:27:34 EST 2017

Hi Michael,

You may also want to consider asking where the end-point of the VPN is
being hosted ... I have seen customers in Europe use a VPN in Australia
to visit content hosted in The Netherlands. You may be able to guess
that's not going to have a positive impact on the throughput.

Best regards,
Martijn Schmidt