[AusNOG] Internet Transit Providers

Matt Taylor matt at mty.net.au
Wed Jan 4 18:11:44 EST 2017

Hi Alex,

Hard to say really as costs are generally tied to how much you're
willing to push though the respective provider of interest.

I do agree with what Dylan said though. Anything sub 500Mbit/s is
probably best going via a provider who can blend T1/T2 providers, along
with local peering networks to their state.

I can also recommend NTT. They provide decent pricing and can deliver
multiple services to multiple locations.

Matt.