[AusNOG] Upcoming APNIC elections

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Wed Feb 22 11:20:01 EST 2017

+1.    Two great candidates for the EC

Thanks

David

On 21 Feb 2017, at 11:04 PM, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com<mailto:skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com>> wrote:

Hey AUSNOG/NZNOG,

Please support the two candidates below. They're good guys and have a long history looking after a lot of people and seriously care about the community.

I will be supporting both of the guys.

...Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com<mailto:skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com> ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com<http://eintellegonetworks.com/>
Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve