[AusNOG] AAPT E-Line

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Feb 16 06:39:41 EST 2017

AAPT NBN services (at least on central coast, don't know about other areas)
have been offline since 10:27pm last night.  Don't know if that's related,
or just the usual for AAPT/TPG NBN.  Though their outages are usually only
45 mins from 5am, so this is unusual.

On 16 February 2017 at 00:09, Arron <arron at ezi-web.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an E-Line service thats gone offline in Brisbane.  No fault is
> showing in frontier, so before I go for a lengthy drive to check the onsite
> router etc has any one else had any services go offline in the last 2 hours
> ?
>
> Arron Hollis

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust