[AusNOG] ethernet to serial

David Hughes david at hughes.com.au
Tue Feb 14 12:42:28 EST 2017

+1 for Opengear.  They have some great options in that space, particularly the 3G / 4G attached gear.  Handy to ssh into your consoles or vpn into your OOB ethernet segment when things go pear-shaped.

And they’re Australian, and supporters of the AusNOG conference too ! Now that’s a few boxes ticked right there :-)

Thanks

David