[AusNOG] Good e-waste /secure destruction - Brisbane

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:30:58 EST 2017

Hi Scott,

If you haven't already found a good home for the gear I thought I'd mention
Substation33 (http://substation33.com.au/). I have no real connection with
them but met Tony at a session up at uni and they seem to fit the bill for
what you're looking for.

I don't normally recommend services I haven't used but these guys seem to
tick so many boxes they might be worth checking out. Basically it's a
social enterprise that offers secure destruction and full reuse or
recycling of all e-waste. They work with local schools to get kids involved
in programming and engineering (3D printing, etc.).

>From memory, if you have a bunch of it they'll even probably come out and
pick it up for you.

Regards,

Jared Norris