[AusNOG] Reverse Trace routes needed 103.12.159.0/24

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.net.au
Fri Feb 3 10:09:49 EST 2017

Hi All,
Wow ok, so people actually use this thing!!

Sorry to confuse the issue with AS58510. The subnet has been advertised out of AS58510 temporarily to make us visible to iprimus, Vocus, Commander.

Thanks for your help everyone and Servers Australia for telling me about this list.

I'll let you know how I go

Ben