[AusNOG] Internet Outages in Brisbane area

Bryan O'Reilly bryan at telcoindependent.com.au
Tue Dec 19 16:58:08 EST 2017

Dial Before You Dig and engage a cable indentifier company.

A lot
cheaper than the cost of rectification this Utility will now be required
to pay.

www.1100.com.au

---

Kind regards,

Bryan O'Reilly
Founder -
Telco Independent Consulting
www.telcoindependent.com.au
0419 632
098

30+ years experience to provide YOUR business with independent
advice.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:04:28 +1100,