[AusNOG] Assistance with additional VM/Storage/bandwidth in Melb (whitelabel/wholesale)

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at cloud365.com.au
Sat Dec 16 09:49:12 EST 2017

Hi All,

We have a pretty decent project with a large number of VMs that need to be spun up, tested and in production before boxing day.

My guys need some help with additional VMs + storage + support hands to get this all done in time.

Reaching out to the community for some help... I'm looking for whitelabel/wholesale cloud/storage/bandwidth and some bodies to help spin up/test everything with us.

We have a bunch of /24s that can be allocated, but open to options as we're going to run out of time to get this done and ready.

This project will run for at least 3 months. App runs on combination Windows 2012 and Linux RH6. We have all the client images.

Has to be Melbourne based as we are running primary in Sydney (this will be DR).

If you can help, please get in touch off-list.

Many thanks.

Darren.