[AusNOG] Looking for a network engineer/admin internship - 6 month

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 10:52:57 EST 2017

I also have a few roles i'm looking for folks;

Network Engineer, Software & Automation Engineer
<https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/network-engineer-software-and-automation-48-pirrama-rd-pyrmont-nsw-2009-australia-2722470523&>
Network Architect,
<https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/enterprise-network-architect-1160-n-mathilda-ave-sunnyvale-ca-94089-3344250142&>
Network Manager, Software and Automation.
<https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/network-engineering-manager-software-and-48-pirrama-rd-pyrmont-nsw-2009-australia-2875500016&>
Network Security Architect
<https://careers.google.com/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/enterprise-network-security-architect-google-building-41-1600-amphitheatre-2647980007&>

We're doing some awesome stuff on software &  networking world.

Best Regards
    Phillip