[AusNOG] Bundaberg Local IT support

Benjamin Ricardo ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
Fri Dec 8 12:23:14 EST 2017

HI All,
Looking for recommendations for good local SMB support in Bundaberg region to take over a long term IT service contract from us.
Not exactly a “Network Operators group” type of request but I figured if someone from up there has a presence on this list then we’re at least in the same game.

Replies off list please.

Thanks

Ben Ricardo

Ben Ricardo | Senior Technician | M Net&SysAdmin, MCITP-SA, CEHv8, ITIL
Australian Computer Solutions Pty Ltd | 2/28 Barralong Rd Erina NSW 2250 |
P: 02 4365 2727 | F: 02 4365 2304 | E: ben.ricardo at acs.com.au
W: www.acs.net.au | Twitter: @austcompso
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.