[AusNOG] Chasing up the story behind an OUI assigned to RMIT and others

Oliver Eyre oliver.eyre at bigair.net.au
Thu Aug 31 11:55:08 EST 2017

Unrelated matter, but I'm more than a bit curious about this particular
assignment:

84-27-CE   (hex)		Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of The Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
8427CE     (base 16)		Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
				Audiovisual Engineering - 2LL
				Salt Lake City  UT  84150
				US

Oliver