[AusNOG] Victorian Police - internal assistance??

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Aug 30 12:39:42 EST 2017

I seem to remember it was from a teleco  type division as well.  I think
it was just a mistake when they did the whois and just could not
understand that the info they had was not correct.

I must have been wrong I did have that IP I just could not find it sort
of thing.   (I wish I had that much address space)

Matt.