[AusNOG] Need extra hands?

Sam Silvester sam.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:21:10 EST 2017

The List Charter is your go-to in times like this:

http://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

This is NOT a forum for journalists to pick up leads, sales people to
sell things, end-users to pester their ISP, or bush lawyers to posit
their beliefs. Such behaviour will not be tolerated (see "Moderation"
below).