[AusNOG] QoS on Internet traffic

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:50:57 EST 2017

It's interesting that we're seeing around the globe a push to impose by
legislation net neutrality, as a means to prevent market forces who want to
do exactly that. Rather puts them on the wrong side of history. While the
differential exists between value as dictated by the market, and
legislatively imposed externalities, we'll continue to see content
industries subsidising the advertisers.

Kind regards

Paul Wilkins