[AusNOG] Sigh internet pricing in the USA

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Apr 26 04:24:43 EST 2017

This is a "new customer", short term promotional price.  The full price is
around $200, plus taxes that will potentially add another 10+% depending on
what other services you have from them.  So that's around A$300 per month.

Yes, still no doubt better than you'd pay for a similar service in
Australia, but a lot more than the $70 quoted in the article...

  Scott