[AusNOG] NBN Commsday Presentation

Grahame Lynch grahamelynch at commsdaymail.com
Thu Apr 20 17:59:54 EST 2017

No one is arguing for the superiority of cellular over fixed in a normal
environment.

It's when you put artificial price imposts on the NBN that cellular becomes
more attractive. And NBN needs every customer it can get to break even.
Losing just 20% to mobile kills its business case.

This is worth a read. Facebook making waves with millimeter bands.

https://code.facebook.com/posts/1197678800270377/facebook-demonstrates-record-breaking-data-rate-using-millimeter-wave-technology/