[AusNOG] NBN Commsday Presentation

Paul Holmanskikh ausnog at pkholm.com
Thu Apr 20 12:13:40 EST 2017

Hi Bevan,

Thank you for sharing, it is really interesting.

But I do not think that NBN can be saved.  It is bureaucratic
organization, build to become a monopoly.  Any amount of money poured
into it or "write off" will be just wasted. Without real competition,
NBN just have no interest to deliver anything.  They do have obligation
to deliver, but it is not same.   Growth of wireless broadband may be
only good thing which is happening in Australia. It may create some real
competition for NBN and makes it move. But I afraid it is too late
already.

---
Paul Holmanskikh