[AusNOG] Adelaide Power Issue

Evan Dent evan at evandent.com
Wed Sep 28 20:20:39 EST 2016

Generation is being restored.  Steam turbines few hours off being
connected  .  Gas and Diesel peak plants will be quick to start up.

Telstra is having intermittent data flow in some mobile network Ares. Optus
is down in areas. I still

I'm running off of inverter and batteries at Home.

A Brinkworth power station was hit by lightning as well as downed
tranission towers.