[AusNOG] Pocket Ethernet Tester

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Thu Sep 22 09:27:54 EST 2016

Very handy device. Gen 1 looks a bit home
Made but works well. Tdr is accurate enough and price point is good.

Only downside I have found is the tone generator  is a bit under powered and can't really be picked up on a long run with a f-set probe.

Other then that great. Standard equipment for our staff

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
       Direct 1300 137 379     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
       Office 1300 133 299     matt at spectrum.com.au
       Fax    1300 133 255     Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
      SIP 1300137379 at sip.spectrum.com.au
       Google Talk MattAPerkins at gmail.com
       PGP/GNUPG Public Key can be found at  http://pgp.mit.edu
*/