[AusNOG] Ezisite Hosting

Karl Hardisty karl at mothership.co.nz
Wed Sep 21 11:38:19 EST 2016

Hi Paul,

We come across this issue now and then, and find the best approach is to talk to their accountant/administration person and ask them who they pay each month/year for their ‘website’. Generally they can look it up, and shed light on who provides the service.

Kind regards,

Karl

lE karl at mothership.co.nz <mailto:karl at mothership.co.nz> lW mothership.co.nz <http://mothership.co.nz/>  lA PO Box 99814, Newmarket  lM 021 999 990 lP 974 3171