[AusNOG] Cold calling on my private number?

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:43:24 EST 2016

Have you ever dropped a business card with that number into a jar at a
conference/event/etc?

I know it sucks getting cold calls/emails (as several of us did recently
from another company) from the AusNOG lists, but you'd want to be damned
sure of the facts before making accusations, surely...

(No, I don't work for Megaport, nor am I even a customer, or have a vested
interest in them as an organisation - I just happen to like what they're
doing in the market.  I'd question dropping the name of anyone in this sort
of post irrespective of who they are (you'll note I still haven't confirmed
the name of the org I got the cold email from).