[AusNOG] Repeated NBN traffic flow issue

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Thu Sep 8 09:52:09 EST 2016

Hi Russell,

We have checked that - no changes have been identified.

Unfortunately (but also fortunately!) none of the affected services are ones where we manage the CPE, so we have limited ability to troubleshoot by changing the configuration on them.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet
40-50 Innovation Drive, Dowsing Point, Tas 7010, Australia
P: 03 6165 2542 | M: 0404 097 816
philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au>
www.tasmanet.com.au<http://www.tasmanet.com.au/>