[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Tom Berryman Tom.Berryman at connectivityit.com.au
Tue Sep 6 13:00:17 EST 2016

And lastly, a carrier has a right (at least in this instance) to NOT be "out of pocket" as a result of this legislation change.

If you want to ask a question, why don't you consider that (I'm paraphrasing, Brandis I think)  there was a quote prior to the act that "Telstra would not be keeping any more data than they already have for commercial purposes" - if that's the case, where is your $40m then?