[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:40:16 EST 2016

Skeeve,

Mate, Can I just say "business limiting move". We as an Industry failed to
point out that the legislation was bad so hence now we have "reap what we
sow". The government provide compensation for their "policy on the run"
legislation, why shouldn't organisation be compensated for the
implementation. Storage of data costs money, time, HVAC and other OPEX
expenses.

Getting a Legal consultant, and an IT consultant to mitigate risk is
exactly the business you're in and now you're complaining that other's got
a big bucket of money from the government to help mitigate the legal risks?

Think you're just jealous and upset you didn't productised a solution to
sell you your customers.

>From Another consultant, business owner and long time IT/Telco person.

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine

GPG Fingerprint: 2A3F EA19 F6C2 93C1 411D 5AB2 D5A8 E8A8 0E74 6127