[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:44:49 EST 2016

When I say bill I mean the way in which they provide the service. If they act as an ISP, Internet provisioned to University dorms may be billed differently to just providing it as a shared service - like the regular on-campus wifi. I agree, the billing isn't the defining point here, it indicates the arrangement which *may* class them as an ISP.

Regards,

Tim Raphael