[AusNOG] Aus Industry Congratulations Email

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Mon Sep 5 19:04:48 EST 2016

It's also interesting to see how many people didn't apply for funding or weren't approved.

Supposedly they reckon there were about 400 ISP's, not that they actually really know which I think it crazy, but out of those 400 there are only 180 approved funding requests, so what happened to the other 220 ISP's ?

I know we didn't even both applying, so is that the attitude that many others have taken or have 220 odd ISP's been rejected in the funding provided ?

Regards
Paul