[AusNOG] The shape of DDoS to come

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Oct 27 11:16:45 EST 2016

Start a "Built with Security in Mind" consortium with a logo and
requirements that the members undertake to fix security bugs reported
to them for all products so tagged.  The they agree to make available
such fixes free of charge to all customers.

Add this as part of the requirements to use the WiFi logo, etc.

Mark