[AusNOG] Exetel corporate fibre outage SA

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Wed Oct 26 08:03:40 EST 2016

If it’s Telstra providing the service in the background then it’s because their testers don’t work after hours, or somebody who can actually help, having an after hours fault with a Telstra Ethernet service is a whole other level of pain, they virtually don’t do anything after hours, it’s a disgrace, something we have been fighting with them about for years.

Paul