[AusNOG] Fibre / conduit maps

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Oct 17 06:59:16 EST 2016

Sure, you need to do it a good few days before you're planning to work..
But don't put 'planning to work' down as the stage you're at, as Telstra
won't send you any data unless you have a credit card number on file with
them, after your first request.

How long ago did you do your last request?  In the last 3-4 years, I've
never had a request take more than 2 days. Telstra and Ausgrid email
through within 3-4 hours.  The local council was the slowest, POSTING out
printed drainage maps which took 2 days to arrive.  That said, 95% of my
DBYD requests are all for the Wyong shire - maybe there's different teams
for different regions, and I'd imagine capital cities get a lot more
requests :)