[AusNOG] Fibre / conduit maps

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:54:46 EST 2016

It has to be in the planning stage - because there can be a significant
delay between the request and the response.

I was caught out by this - the DBYD advertising at the time made it look
like you could call up, shovel in hand, and be told where not to dig. You'd
be holding that shovel for a while...